Accredited dementia signage. Dementia friendly door signs provide easy identification of key rooms within the care environment like toilet, bathroom, bedroom, reception and lounge. The perfect choice for care homes and nursing homes.
- Improve Independence. Provide residence with clear signage to increase their independence while navigating their surroundings.
- Accredited. This range is the only dementia designed signage ever to have received the Dementia Service Development Centre's product accreditation.
- Easily recognised. High resolution, large icons make this signage easy people living with dementia to understand.
- Engaging. Raised print to engage the sense of touch
- Increased Visibility. High contrast text & background increase legibility for those with visual impairments, improving care home accessibility
- Exceeds recommendations. The Veridian Green Range has a 75% LRV Contrast between the text and the background. The recommended minimum is 60-70%”
- Easy Installation. No Drilling Required, just peel and stick.
Give your residence or loved ones more independence with signage for dementia.
Our beautifully designed door or wall signs, mean you can now have signs that look great and are dementia-friendly. Pick from one of 8 colours or 3D wood finishes and a full range of text and Icons. If you are looking for a dementia friendly sign not listed, get in touch and we will create one for you.
Toilet, shower, kitchen, bathroom, nurses station, managers office, cinema room, bedroom, reception, visitors room, family room and many more...
Material: High-Density ABC Capped Acrylic with UV Textured 3D Print
Fixing: Double Sided Tape (Supplied)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping times vary according to where you live. Customers from Europe should expect their package in about 5-10 days. Customers from the U.S and Canada should receive their items in 10-15 days.
We offer full refunds within 30 days of receiving your order, no questions asked.
No drilling and no tools required!
Simply attaches to any surface.
Incorporate the sense of touch with slightly raised design features
8 beautiful colour variations including 3 wood 3D finishes
The only signage accredited by the Dementia Services Design Centre
Getting wayfinding right in a dementia friendly environment can be tricky.
We have a team of qualified architects ready to help. Our wayfinding gurus can take your floor plans and pinpoint every sign you need from directional and door signs to projecting signs to get the right signs in the right places in your building.
Best of all it's FREE! We'll discount the consultancy cost against your first signage order.