- Improve Independence. Provide residence with clear signage to increase their independence while navigating their surroundings.
- Accredited. This range is the only dementia designed signage ever to have received the DSDC's product accreditation.
- Easily recognised. High resolution, large icons make this signage easy people living with dementia to understand.
- Engaging. Raised print to engage the sense of touch
- Increased Visibility. High contrast text & background increase legibility for those with visual impairments, improving care home accessibility
- Exceeds recommendations. The Carolina Blue Range has a 78% LRV Contrast between the text and the background. The recommended minimum is 60-70%”
- Easy Installation. No Drilling Required, just peel and stick.
Give your residence or loved ones living with dementia more independence.
Our beautifully designed door or wall signs, mean you can now have signs that look great and are dementia-friendly. Pick from one of 8 colours or 3D wood finishes and a full range of text and Icons. If you are looking for a dementia friendly sign not listed, get in touch and we will create one for you.
Material: High-Density ABC Capped Acrylic with UV Textured 3D Print
Fixing: Double Sided Tape (Supplied)
Shipping & Returns
We provide free worldwide shipping on all orders. This will be automatically applied at checkout.
Shipping times vary according to where you live. Customers from Europe should expect their package in about 5-10 days. Customers from the U.S and Canada should receive their items in 10-15 days.
We offer full refunds within 30 days of receiving your order, no questions asked.
Our dementia friendly signage range is the only in the world to be accredited by the Dementia Services Centre of the University of Stirling.
“The Dementia Services Development Centre at the University of Stirling have undertaken a review of this product and have rated it’s design in relation to dementia design principles and it’s usability within a dementia-inclusive environment. For ease of identification, the suitability of the product is classified by number with corresponding explanation of use, within the ratings key provided.
The DSDC Accredited Product logo is awarded on the merit of the individual product and colour-way. This accreditation does not merit the manufacture or final application of the product. Whilst every endeavour has made to ensure the ratings are reflective of the products suitability and applied use at the time of print, DSDC cannot be held responsible for the application of the final product, it’s performance or its interface with other products or finishes. For an environment to be considered ‘dementia-inclusive’ or ‘dementia-friendly’ careful consideration must be given to the specification of adjoining finishes, their performance specification (for example light reflectance value (LRV), slip resistance and use of pattern) and their suitability for their intended use.”