Accredited dementia signage. Dementia friendly door signs provide easy identification of key rooms within the care environment like toilet, bathroom, bedroom, reception and lounge. The perfect choice for care homes and nursing homes.
- Improve Independence. Provide residence with clear signage to increase their independence while navigating their surroundings.
- Accredited. This range is the only dementia designed signage ever to have received the DSDC's product accreditation.
- Easily recognised. High resolution, large icons make this signage easy people living with dementia to understand.
- Engaging. Raised print to engage the sense of touch
- Increased Visibility. High contrast text & background increase legibility for those with visual impairments, improving care home accessibility
- Exceeds recommendations. The Heather Purple Range has a 86% LRV Contrast between the text and the background. The recommended minimum is 60-70%”
- Easy Installation. No Drilling Required, just peel and stick.
Give your residence or loved ones more independence with signage for dementia.
Toilet, shower, kitchen, bathroom, nurses station, managers office, cinema room, bedroom, reception, visitors room, family room and many more...
Material: High Density ABC Capped Acrylic with UV Textured 3D Print
Fixing: Double Sided Tape (Supplied)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping times vary according to where you live. Customers from Europe should expect their package in about 5-10 days. Customers from the U.S and Canada should receive their items in 10-15 days.
We offer full refunds within 30 days of receiving your order, no questions asked.