- Improve Independence. Provide residence with clear signage to increase their independence while navigating their surroundings.
- Accredited. This range is the only dementia designed signage ever to have received the DSDC's product accreditation.
- Easily recognised. High resolution, large icons make this signage easy people living with dementia to understand.
- Engaging. Raised print to engage the sense of touch
- Increased Visibility. High contrast text & background increase legibility for those with visual impairments, improving care home accessibility
- Exceeds recommendations. The whole Range has a LRV Contrast between the text and the background that exceeds the recommended minimum of 60-70%”
- Easy Installation. No Drilling Required, just peel and stick.
Material: High-Density ABC Capped Acrylic with UV Textured 3D Print
Free samples are only available for registered care providers.
Shipping & Returns
We provide free worldwide shipping on all orders. This will be automatically applied at checkout.
Shipping times vary according to where you live. Customers from Europe should expect their package in about 5-10 days. Customers from the U.S and Canada should receive their items in 10-15 days.
No drilling and no tools required!
Simply attaches to any surface.
Incorporate the sense of touch with slightly raised design features
8 beautiful colour variations including 3 wood 3D finishes
The only signage accredited by the Dementia Services Design Centre
Getting wayfinding right in a dementia friendly environment can be tricky.
We have a team of qualified architects ready to help. Our wayfinding gurus can take your floor plans and pinpoint every sign you need from directional and door signs to projecting signs to get the right signs in the right places in your building.
Best of all it's FREE! We'll discount the consultancy cost against your first signage order.